Flu Busting Beet Drink
A Natural Flu Fighter And Body Detoxer
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
2 thin slices horseradish root
1 Organic Cooked Beet, chopped
1 slice of lemon
1 minced garlic clove
3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 sprig rosemary
- Add ingredients to an 8-ounce mason jar.
- Repeat for as many jars as you would like to prepare, or quadruple the recipe and add everything to a quart-sized mason jar. Add spring water to each jar until full.
- Secure jar lid firmly, shake well, and store in a warm, dark pantry. Allow to sit for 1-2 weeks.
- After steeping period, strain the liquid from each jar into a large container.
- Seal and refrigerate. When ready to drink, pour 1.5oz-3oz into a glass and add desired amount of honey, agave, or pure maple syrup.
- Stir vigorously then drink for a cleansing energy boost!