Beet And Champagne Jello Shots
8 ounces champagne (or tequila, vodka, or rum!)
8 ounces Love Beets Organic Beet Juice
3 (1-oz) envelopes unflavored gelatin
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Sprinkles or decorative sugar
- Add the champagne and beet juice to a saucepan and sprinkle the gelatin on top. Let sit for two minutes untouched.
- Add the maple syrup and vanilla extract to the saucepan. Place saucepan over medium-low heat and stir, just long enough to dissolve the gelatin (about a minute or two).
- Pour gelatin into dixie cups, molds, or a silicon ice cube tray. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Once jello shots have set up, release them from their mold and dip them in sprinkles or decorative sugar if desired.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!